The Bourbon Kings (The Bourbon Kings #1) by J.R. Ward


This is a different J. R. WARD I got used the world of the black dagger brotherhood and suddenly I read a book that is so different that is refreshing. If you like soap operas then YES PLEASE READ THIS! ( YES I AM YELLING)  it was that good. I am a fan of drama series and generally without drama life is boring! of course, this book doesn't disappoint. We have a few different points of view and for some might be distressing Ward excelled it in it. It didn't feel tiresome and put a new dimension into the story. 

I mean this book is a new Dynasty but better! Oh, the drama! and the story is so interesting. I got so attached to this story that I felt sad and angry and all the feels. 

It is a very different story from her fantasy novels but worth to venture into that territory if you love drama, love, and richness with great compelling characters. 

here is the book, book-gang 

Comments