Laura by E.H. James Book Review

                                          

Disclaimer :
"I got a free copy of this book to do an honest review. So this is my true opinion of the book. Getting a free book doesn't influence my opinion for it. "


I am always skeptical when I read short stories, because if they are not written nicely then you left wondering why they even tried. To write a short story and capture the reader takes a great skill.
Well, E.H.James did the trick for me.

The story was captivating and left me wanting more. This story is one of those urban legends that you know it might have happened and then you experience it and you like I knew it! The only thing I wish about this short story is that needed to be longer dah! I want to know what happens next! I love a good ghost story.


You know the deal here's the book check it out! Worth it!


Comments