The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince (Villains) by Serena Valentino




I love the beauty and the beast story ...

I went to this book thinking it would be cool to see behind the scenes with the beast, but I am sorry to say this I was disappointed. The story was lacking some juice, it was too dry...

I mean 60% of the book was the beast complaining about everything and I think that he got cursed for no reason... Like seriously back then no one really got married for love but for money and power.

Those witches were mean for no reason!

I wouldn't suggest the book to anyone, but if you are like me that read it out of curiously go ahead read it. Do not go through thinking it's a good book.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Disney-Villains-The-Beast-Within-Seren-Valentino/9781474840811?ref=grid-view&qid=1492831700006&sr=1-1he%20Beast%20Within:%20A%20Tale%20of%20Beauty%27s%20Prince?a_aid=mytrendingbooka

Comments