Skip to main content

THE GIRL IN BETWEEN BY LAEKAN ZEA KEMP


23534737
Hello,

Did you miss me? I sure did miss you guys and girls!!
I come back again with another review. I picked this book because it was free in Kiddle store and since I am broke and I wanted to deviate from my list again I thought I should ready someone new!
This book is about real-life “Sleeping beauty”, but the catch is that she has KLS (sleeping disease)  it only gets worst by the day. In the sleep state, she dreams which is unusual for this kind of illness. She meets a boy in the meantime and she tries to help him.
Well, I tell you the book kept me in suspense, but at the same time, I got a little agitated because it took so long to get to a resolution. I guess it’s a good thing. I wanted the story to progress faster than it did. So I don’t know if I am going to read the rest of the books! and see what happens with her illness and the boy.
I probably will, but not at this moment.
 It’s an easy read so go ahead and try it out.

Comments