SCARLET BY MARISSA MEYER

Scarlet_final_USA-Today-e1341988389106



Hey everyone,
So it took that long to read the second book, not because it was difficult English, but because I just didn’t get into to it that much. The story was evolved quite slowly, I excepted more action from Cinders part; I felt I read 300 pages for events of two days which I am pretty sure it was.  None the less right, in the end, it built up the anticipation for the next book. Which I will be reading, but not just yet. I will be giving the series a rest for a little while, maybe it will build my curiosity more.
Furthermore, I loved Scarlets (aka little riding hood) character, it gave a back story to it. She was adventurous and hard working and it was nice to see that the female characters in these series are not boring and their main purpose is not a man.
Also, the way Marissa Meyer portrayed wolf was intriguing and I wanted to learn more about him. The unexpected, there was romance between scarlet and wolf and it was nice to see the underdog (wolf) play an important role to scarlet’s survival.
Finishing this review, I would say the only downside for me, was that the book was taking long time to evolve.
So, what people recommend that I read next and review?

Comments