LADY SUZAN BY JANE AUSTEN

I decided to read this because it was the story line of Love and Friendship (movie that’s coming up). Also, Love and friendship is Jane Austen novel; anyway getting back to Lady Suzan.
So the story line is that Lady Suzan tries to do an arranged marriage for her daughter. The  style of the book was letters. So basically the descriptions and the dialog's were described in letters. I found that was fun for the first time because the characters were well thought and funny. I laughed a lot and was hooked up. I never thought that Jane Austen would be so funny, intelligent writer.
I totally recommend this book, is only 80 pages long; story line complete and funny.
I will be reading more Jane Austen, I feel the way she wrote all her novels reflect completely the time she was living. If that’s the truth the definitely they had sense of humour.

Comments