Skip to main content

ENTWINED WITH YOU BY SYLVIA DAY (#CROSSFIRE 3)



Entwined with you by Sylvia day
Eva past comes knocking on the door!
One of her past lovers Brett has written a song called dGolden and now he releases the video clip. You can see all the intimate moments they had together! Eva is in shock while trying to bridge the relationship with Gideon in public.
The third book comes with hiding, secrets, and more sex. Surprise surprise!
I keep reading these books because the relationship is not resolved and because 3 books later is like two weeks, come on don’t have time to move a little faster?  or the events something. Sylvia, you are killing me!
I need to know the end people! They have so many problems that us common people seem saints in relationships!
Anyway, I dare you to finish them with me and then tell me what you thou

Comments