Skip to main content

CRUEL BEAUTY BY ROSAMUND HODGE




15839984
Hello, readers!

Well, I have a guilty pleasure and that is Beaty and the beast stories.

So I will be beastly cruel😛 (get it?)
Anyway, this books talks about a girl Nyx that her father sold her the demon lord!
The story is a classic beauty and the beast, but the setting is Roman- Greek mythology infused with demons. It sounds confusing, but since I am Greek and I am used at the mythology, I read it quite quickly.
The book overall was an easy read, I enjoyed it. The end though wasn’t so good. I felt it was rushed and the words were written just to be there and be done with the book.
There are other books like a series, but not the same characters. They just leave in the same “universe”. I am not reading the second book because I don’t like Cinderella that much. Maybe in the future will give it a shot.

Comments