CINDER BY MARISSA MEYER


Cinder_book_cover

So I finished my first book in the list, and this is my review without spoilers( I will try). Also, I will write the review in more open way and not stick to the traditional way of writing a review.(I hope that’s ok)
So my first thought was, Ok let’s give it a shot with this Cinder book. My expectation were low because I thought it would be another Cinderella version.
Soon to be proven wrong. Yes, the core of the story was drawn from the classic fairy tale, but the actual story was a lot more. For starters, it;s set in the future and Cinder as a cyborg; how cool is that?
The character was strong, and as the story was unfolding it was more captivating. You got to learn Cinder more and understand what was happening. Although it was predictable in some parts the story kept you going. It’s more of an adventure rather than finding love. I love that part because it shows you that not everything is about love. (it has a little romance but not biggy).
In overall I enjoyed reading it and I will enjoy reading the next parts of the book.
Spoilers: As I understood the classic fairy tales will flow to one another and they get tangled as one story. Let’s see am I right?

Comments