A COURT OF MIST AND FURY BY SARAH J. MAAS

featured image

When I read the first part of the novel I was like, OH my god that book is amazing. I need to read the second part pronto!


Reading the second one was like, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, damn it, you…. Arg… why? Please, noooo!!!!! 

Yes, Ladies and gentlemen the second book was not amazing, but mind blowing. 

Turns out some characters in the first one misunderstood and in the second book,  you saw the true self. 

If you think that the story of “beauty and the beast” (aka the court of thorns and roses) was complete in the first one YOU WERE WRONG. IN the sequel you see completion, the ultimate completion, like you going to jump up and down completion. 

Yes, I freaking loved it and you going to.

Read it! If you are a fan of love stories with an epic story behind it then it’s a must.

The only down side is that I have to wait for the third one. 

Comments